Who Am I?
Hopefully you have had a chance to have a look at some of my work in my gallery and blogs – afterall, that’s the most important thing. Rather than write out a long C.V. which I’m sure would be pretty boring, I thought I’d share a few lesser known facts about me.
- At Uni I sat next to Nicky Wire – the bass player for the Manic Street Preachers (not sure he has a similar entry on their website saying he sat next to Rob Pack)
- I will eat most things – except mushroom soup
- My wife is South African and our kids are deeply conflicted about who to support during international rugby & cricket matches
- I bought my first ‘proper’ camera after University for travelling. Since then I have been fortunate enough to have been taught by some of the best in the Wedding Photography business including Brett Harkness & Mike Garrard
- As a teenager I nearly died whilst diving the HMS Hood when my buddy and I got trapped inside the wreck. Shortly afterwards I gave up diving believing that my allocated ration of luck had been used up!